To discuss commissions (at reasonable rates because, like Don Vito Corleone, I’m a reasonable man), publishing, writing gigs or anything, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
YOU! I WANT YOU!
I am always seeking comrades with whom to collaborate and make kickarse creative things happen with. I have ideas and written stuff lying around that need the touch of more talented artists. There are comics, picture book proposals and stories that need illustrating so if you’d like a challenge just say hello.
Here are hints a few of the things sat idle desperate for an artists to kick ‘em up the backside and get ‘em out there…
- A comic/sequential fairytale of Waplurgisnacht, little village girls walking into the woods and witch visits.
- A comic of body horror, high school shame and baked beans.
- A comic of vegetarian nightmares, global dead chicken takeover and love in the modern consumer age.
- A nasty picture book story about a farmer, enterprising spirit and the cultivation of skin diseases.
- A bittersweet picture book story of a cat, immigrant loneliness in 1920s New York City and the Sicilian Mafia.
Also, the Gone Down in History blog is open to anyone who wants to join in our sketchpeditions and draw portraits of historical people.